156464 ‘Lancashire Dalesrail’ (Clitheroe-Man Vic)
Class 156 Northern Midnight Blue Livery
- 57464 Driving Motor Second DMS (No Toilet) (Motorised on this model)
- 52464 Driving Motor Second Lavatory DMSL (Toilet) (Motorised on the model)
- Northern Blue Seating, Fitted Toilet, Drivers cab detailing, Operational door lights (On DCC Only), Bi Directional Lighting, Carriage lighting, High Specification Interior & Underframe detailing.
- Branded with Northern Abellio Branding & Logo’s, Midnight Blue/Purple Northern Livery, BSI Couplings (Dummy), Stainless exhaust cover
- & full HSE Labelling on bodyshell & underfloor.
- High specification paint finish & branding decals.
- Motorised in both cars (As per the prototype) on the rear bogies, fitted with a Low profile, micro geared drive system which allows for a high level of underfloor & full interior detailing.
- This model is designed for 2nd Radius 438mm, damage will be caused if run on 1st Radius due to scale clearance between the
- bogies and the chassis. ‘Repairing this damage is chargeable’. (Set Track Points are 1st Radius).
- Destinations: Clitheroe-Manchester