156452 Class 156 (Morecambe-Leeds) Northern White Livery
- 57452 Driving Motor Second DMS (No Toilet) (Motorised on this model)
- 52452 Driving Motor Second Lavatory DMSL (Toilet) (Motorised on the model)
- Northern Blue Seating, Fitted Toilet, Drivers cab detailing, Operational door lights (On DCC Only), Bi Directional Lighting, Carriage lighting, High Specification Underframe.
- Branded with the Bubbles Livery, BSI Couplings, Stainless exhaust cover & full HSE Labelling on bodyshell & underfloor,
- High specification paint finish & Decals.
- Motorised in both cars (As per the prototype) on the rear bogies, fitted with a Low profile, micro geared drive system which allows for a high level of underfloor detailing.
- This model is designed for 2nd Radius 438mm, damage will be caused if run on 1st Radius due to
- scale clearance between the bogies and the chassis.(Set Track Points are 1st Radius).
- Destinations: Morecambe – Leeds